Location: United Kingdom
Salary: GBP20900 - 20900 per Annum
Job Ref: EXEL17953
Posted: 11/06/2020Apply Now
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join the busy team of our Client’s Headquarters based on the outskirts of Exeter. This fast paced role requires excellent time management skills and a professional attitude to work, offering excellent customer service at all times.
You must have excellent IT skills and knowledge of office systems and procedures; you will be responsible for keeping accurate records, which are filed and achieved as appropriate and you will produce complex documents including tenders and presentations.
Key Duties include:
- Working as part of a team to provide a range of administrative services to ensure effective business support
- Answering incoming calls and queries, emails and responding appropriately
- Manage all processes around company vehicles
- Placing orders and processing invoices
- Attending team meetings and minute taking
- Develop and set up office systems to improve the efficiency of the admin team
- Production and distribution of monthly newsletters
- Special projects as required
You will be:
- Confident dealing with customers both on the phone and in person
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing and able to assist other team members when required
- Willing to promote and encourage a 'can do attitude'
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV and if you require any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch by contacting Steph at the Exeter Office.Apply Now