Location: Swindon, Gloucestershire, England
Salary: GBP37500 - 40000 per Annum
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: MESW000057
Posted: 16/01/2021Apply Now
Technical Engineer £37,500 - £40,000 per annum + 25 days holiday, free parking and more
We have an amazing opportunity for a Technical Engineer (Electro mechanical / Software) to join a world leading company based in Swindon with the opportunity for international travel.
Supporting the Head of Sales – International on automation systems this role will coordinate technical communications from internal departments and partners from Rest of the World. You will provide liaison from R&D to Sales using a variety of communication channels.
Your role will consist of
• Training international distributors on the companies’ products.
• Prepare hardware and software presentation of products and solutions
• Provide consultative advice to distributors with particular reference to card payment systems.
• Assist in the preparation of quotations, PQQ’s, tenders, technical specifications plus any other appropriate commercial documentation in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Administrative support and provide advice on utilising the CRM system.
As an experienced Technical Engineer you will have knowledge and experience of technical (electro-mechanical and software) solutions, be able to work on own initiative and within a sales team environment, experience of CRM systems, be able to work under pressure and deal with day to day project management issues. You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels, have excellent IT skills including Microsoft products, willing to undertake international travel and the ability to speak a second language (Arabic) would be an advantage.
If you would like to join a well-established company then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV via this job board in the first instance or contact Wise employment Swindon for more details.Apply Now