Sales Coordinator (German Speaking)
Location: Cornwall, England
Salary: GBP21000 - 23000 per Annum
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Job Ref: TRSCG
Posted: 01/02/2021Apply Now
Are you an experienced Sales Coordinator with written and spoken fluency in German and English, looking to work for a fun, family-run design, development and manufacturing company based in South Cornwall?
Wise Employment are looking for a Sales coordinator to join the team of this exciting company.
Your key duties will be to support the sales team in delivering exceptional account service and delivering market leading support. You will be the link between all departments within the organisation and the Sales Team.
The role will also require coordinating with all departments on a regular basis, setting up and updating sales data and be the main contact for the day to day running of the account. You will set up new line forms and complete these prior to deadlines and provide up to date imagery and video assets for websites. You will be responsible for ensuring samples are delivered on time to clients for selection.
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English is essential
- Previous experience in a sales or sales coordination role is required
- Excellent IT skills including (email, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential.)
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A proactive work style
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Empathy towards other people and cultures
- Willingness to resolve anomalies through investigation
- Personally organized multitasker
- A keen team player
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 40 hours per week with a flexible working scheme available and maybe required to work reasonable additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
A competitive salary with benefits including an onsite gym, dynamic workplace, employee of the year awards and dog days!
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, you are an enthusiastic, imaginative, energetic team player keen to join a company to get a new career send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now