Housing Project Officer
Location: Torquay, Devon, England
Salary: GBP17 - 18 per Hour
Benefits: Holiday Pay on Top, Accrued
Job Ref: JCT000171
Posted: 23/03/2021Apply Now
Housing Project Officer. Immediate start. 6 month booking initially could be longer. £16.70 – 18.00 per hour. Paid weekly and 28 days accrued holiday.
Our client is looking for a special individual that can bring Creativity to this role, in order to make a difference in the local community.
To create and lead on this specific Project for Housing and Environment. Looking at and engaging with all relevant parties that can make a difference to a particular run down area within the Torbay area. This specific area suffers with Crime, Poor Housing, Security, Dog Fouling, Fire Risks and Energy deficiencies.
The successful candidate will be someone who wants to and can make a difference, by engaging with all parties and groups that could become involved in order to improve the physical impact within the area. You will be a confident individual, with strong communication skills and ability to assert themselves as and when required. To develop and sustain interest in order to gain confidence with the public.
You will need to have:
- Project Lead Experience, ideally within Housing or Public Sector
- Working knowledge in responding to changing priorities and competing deadlines
- Experience of working across multiple departments/organisations as required
- Working knowledge of Techniques for planning and monitoring projects
- Ability to communicate with all parties clearly and confidently and to engage to gain sustainable interest.
This is an office based role initially which may develop into being able to work from home moving forward.
For more information please call Jackie Carson on 01392 340195 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now