We have a great temporary opportunity for a Financial Service Administrator to join one of Swindon’s fastest growing Finance Organisations. £10.71 - £12.64 ph, 35 hours per week + free parking
Providing administrative support and processing for regulatory and non-regulatory tasks for all areas of Distribution Services. Meeting FCA requirements and ensuring continuity of servicing for clients and Partners and Advisers.
• Providing administrative support and processing for regulatory and non-regulatory tasks for all areas of Distribution Services.
• High quality records and documentation clearly and concisely supporting decisions.
• Provision of advice and the ability to resolve issues / queries from other business areas and Partners / Advisers
• MI reporting to Operations Manager, to the agreed frequency and as required
• Managing day to day workflow to achieve target KPIs, changing priorities and supporting other Distribution Services areas, projects / initiatives
• Maintain processes and procedures as changes occur, reviewing content on an annual basis to ensure up to date and fit for purpose
• Deal with incoming phone calls or queries from other business areas or Advisers, confidently and competently dealing with the query or escalation
• To provide support and co-ordination of projects and initiatives and any other area within Distribution Services as required
• Manage all work tasks to expected levels of quality, while keeping in line with agreed SLA’s
You will need to be flexible and have previous experience in Financial Services:
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• An ability to work under pressure
• Ability to consistently work to high standards, managing workflow with minimal day to day supervision
• Ability to manage / adapt with conflicting priorities
• Technical knowledge used to resolve issues and find solutions for customers
• Good organisation and the ability to manage a range of tasks with conflicting priorities
• Excellent working knowledge of internal systems and Microsoft office package; Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
If this sounds like you then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance.Apply Now