Are you an Experienced Process Plant Maintenance Engineer? Do you want to work in one of the UK's leading green Energy sites? Then we have a fantastic role for you based in Shepperton. £37916 - £44478 per annum + bonuses + excellent benefits. We are proud to be working on behalf of one of the top Global companies within the environmental and energy arenas and you will be joining over 90,000 employees, worldwide, who share a passion for sustainability and the environment.
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician having been working in a process plant environment within the power generation, chemical production, waste water treatment, Manufacturing or similar engineering industry then please read on! You must have process plant experience to be considered for this role.
We are looking for 3 special individuals who will know their way away around an anaerobic digestion or alternative energy facility. Internally you will be known as an AE Senior Operations Shift Technician.
The Skills, Experience and Qualitions to carry out these roles are:
- A background in mechanical, electrical or process engineering, qualified ideally to HNC level (or equivalent) in a related subject, you’ll be familiar with all aspects of an EfW (Energy from Waste) site or similar process plant environment. (The will invest in you from day one with a structured development program)
- Additional beneficial experience includes managing SSOW (safe systems of work), working with boilers, incinerators, high voltage switchgear and ideally be / have been a fire marshal with first aid training.
From start through to completion of your training programme you will be a valuable member of the site team.
These are brand new roles and your main responsibilities will be:
- Looking after one (or several) of the key lines at an alternative energy facility. That means you’ll continuously monitor, control, adjust and troubleshoot this line/s and the processes involved.
- The aim is to maximise availability and efficiency, while ensuring everything works in a safe, environmentally compliant way, according to regulations.
- Daily, you’ll keep logs, flag up and deal with problems, operate the waste cranes and take samples.
- Also your responsibilities will include deputising for the Shift Manager enhancing your skills in the management of plant operations.
Hours, salary and benefits