Social Housing Hub Coordinator
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon, England
Salary: GBP24799 - 24799 per Hour
Benefits: 33 Days Holidays
Job Ref: JCTH0023
Posted: 17/05/2021Apply Now
Social Housing Hub Coordinator - £24,799 + 33 Days Holidays and Pension. To work Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 5pm and Fri 4pm finish
- To supervise and work with a team to deliver Housing responsibilities across several locations.
- To monitor and ensure the well-being of sheltered Housing Tenants, providng support to remain independent in their own homes. Offer assistance to other service users and obtain help in cases of emergency.
- To operate as a lone worker as well as part of a team to care for the welfare of all clients within the allocated accommodation and hubs, ensuring they are well, by carrying out visits or calls
- Advising, Signposting to correct services, keeping accurate and up to date records
- Undertake health & safety site inspections, visits and other estate management duties
- Undertake new client viewings, needs and risk assessments to identify needs and support required
If you have a passion for social housing and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity and for a full Job Description, please call Jackie Carson on 01392 340195 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org