Employment Advisor Bournemouth
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, England
Salary: GBP25339 - 28101 per Annum
Job Ref: EX2409BN
Posted: 15/06/2021Apply Now
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee.
Our Client who is a company delivering services across the employment, skills and rehabilitation sectors that unlock people’s social and economic potential by helping them into work, develop new skills or turn away from crime.
The role of the Employment Advisor will be to support our clients onto the program and support them on their journey to secure sustainable employment. You will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships. You will need to be able to guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision. You should also have experience working in an advising and guidance environment or previously worked within employability.
If you are from a sales/recruitment background or work in an environment that involves problem solving and helping others then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the specified geographical locations
- Basic knowledge of self-employment
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of the employability industry
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Experience of working with people in the provision of ‘information, advice & guidance’
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01392 340195 for further informationApply Now