Employment Trainer - Bath
Location: Bath, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP21658 - 23712 per Annum
Job Ref: EX24ETBA
Posted: 21/06/2021Apply Now
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity 37 hours a week, with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee.
Our Client is a company delivering services across the employment, skills and rehabilitation sectors that unlock people’s social and economic potential by helping them into work, develop new skills or turn away from crime.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individuals to join a team as Employability Trainers. You will be responsible for the design and remote delivery of tailored employability (work preparation) skills training to those individuals requiring additional support to help them secure new employment.
The role will be fast paced delivery with individuals joining a schedule of appropriate bite sized sessions, in a ‘Learn and Go’ delivery approach.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding of the barriers unemployed job seekers face in obtaining a new job
- Knowledge of the employability industry and delivering employability skills and personal development training programmes
- Experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies
- Experience of deploying motivational strategies to develop individuals
- Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 340195 for further informationApply Now