Legal Secretary - Litigation
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP13 - 13 per Hour
Benefits: free parking
Job Ref: SWK0000109
Posted: 06/07/2021Apply Now
Temporary Litigation Secretary from the 26th July through to September! £13.00 per hour, weekly pay plus holiday pay.
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with Litigation experience?
- Are you able to work in the Maidenhead area?
- Are you available from July through to September?
We are proud to be support a very well established legal firm in the Maidenhead area.
We are looking for a very an experienced Litigation Secretary to support the Solicitor who specialises in this field. They cover:
- Personal Injury
- L&T Residential and Commercial
- General Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Insolvency Individual and Company
- Road Traffic Offences – drink drive, speeding etc.
- Partnership Disputes
At times there may be the need to assist one of the Partners with Matrimonial and Employment secretarial work, as well, so a flexible hands on approach will be necessary!
An absolute ideal would be to find a Secretary who has experience of preparation of trial bundles on their list of skills!
The role is paying £13.00 per hour plus holiday pay - working 9am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday.
Parking can also be arranged.
This temporary position could lead to further cover work if you are interested!
To apply click the link!Apply Now