Location: Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP25000 - 30000 per Annum
Job Ref: BRSI1891
Posted: 19/07/2021Apply Now
CIPP Payroll Officer, £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata, Long term contract. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll officer to join our Clients team based in the South West, though home based for the foreseeable future. You will be working for one of the UK’s leading environmental companies to deliver high class payroll services to all of its employees.
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll, including RTI submissions through our bespoke payroll system.
- Using spreadsheets and formulae to collate weekly payroll information and import into our payroll system
- Processing SMP, SSP, pension and other deductions
- Calculate and process CIS deductions via our software
- Setting up starters and leavers and process necessary returns (P45/P46)
- Process year-end returns (P60)
- Liaise with clients, workers and HMRC to resolve all payroll queries
- Report and work directly with our directors
- Discussing payroll models with the employees to ascertain the most appropriate option
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years relevant payroll experience
- CIPP qualified or similar
- Good office keyboard skills essential with a high level of Office 365 knowledge
- Itrent experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent telephone manner, personality essential to communicate daily with clients and our agency staff
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills required and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds like the roll for you then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance.Apply Now