Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Salary: GBP35000 - 45000 per Annum
Job Ref: BAC000165A
Posted: 06/08/2021Apply Now
Experienced Financial Administrator/Paraplanner, £35k - £45k depending on experience. Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Wealth Management/Financial Advisory firm based in Worthing who are seeking an experienced financial administrator/paraplanner who has previously worked within a financial advisory firm (IFA Practice) to join their small team.
As an experienced Financial Paraplanner you will be expected to:
- Conduct high quality research on a range of financial planning products.
- Compile bespoke reports that are specifically tailored towards the client's requirements.
- Write detailed recommendation and strategy reports which will result in specific recommendations to be passed onto the Adviser.
- Obtain information on clients' existing financial arrangements and conducting gap analysis.
- Keep up to date with any new products and developments.
An experienced Financial Paraplanner will have:
- Level 4 Qualified (or working towards this qualification).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a paraplanner within an IFA firm rather than a bank.
- Have experience writing bespoke valuation reports and suitability letters and producing high-level research.
- Experience in submitting and processing new business.
- Strong technical knowledge of pensions, life and investment products.
- Experience using wrap platforms and back-office systems such as Nucleus & FinPlan.
- A keen eye for detail and administrative experience.
- Strong working knowledge of pre and post retirement planning products.
- A good knowledge of all retail investment products.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please send you CV via this job board in the first instance.Apply Now