Administrator - HR / Recruitment
Location: Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, England
Salary: GBP22000 - 24000 per Annum
Job Ref: SWUN00099HR
Posted: 17/08/2021Apply Now
Administrator (HR / Recruitment), up to £24,000 pa, 37.5 hours per week, Mitcheldean, 12 month contract.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Administrator to join the HR and Recruitment team of our client , that truly makes a difference to people’s lives across the world. based in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire. The purpose of the role is to support the Recruitment Team with search, selection and placement for projects working worldwide.
• Support the recruitment team in the source and selection of prospective field staff for live projects and bid requirements
• Maintain open lines of communication and positive working relationships with field staff
• Monitor and update the Recruitment Database with any changes to field staff availability/training/skills
• Maintain accurate Recruitment records and conduct regular audits
• Update corporate CV’s
• Complete due diligence on for the vetting and on boarding process and administration related to this
• Any other duties as outlined by line Manager
As an experienced Administrator you will have a background in either recruitment or HR, be able to communicate across all levels, have fantastic general administration skills, be able to work to deadlines and have a can do attitude.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send you CV via this Job Board in the first instance.Apply Now