Technical Systems Coordinator
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKDYNAMIC
Posted: 26/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Trainee Systems Coordinator
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in IT?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Trainee Systems Coordinator
Vet Dynamics are entering an exciting period of change and development as they take strides forward in launching their new Index portal to both their existing client base and potential new markets.
There is a basic data entry element requirement, alongside playing a major part in supporting and spearheading the development of systems and processes, as we progress with the data cleansing, analysis and subsequent application required to facilitate such change.
- Data Entry and Financial Systems
- Data management
- Customer Liaison
- Report Development
- Data governance and best practice
- LMS and CMS system management
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Ideally A level education in ICT or some data management and databased experience.
- Keen interest in IT and enjoys manipulating data for reporting.
- An interest in the technology and platforms that can be used to support such developments would also be advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now