Fitness Assistant / Class Instructor
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKKISS11
Posted: 01/09/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Fitness Assistant / Class Instructor.
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Fitness?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Fitness Assistant / Class Instructor - based in Milton Keynes.
Kiss Gyms is a budget commercial Gym that focuses on giving gym members a high quality exercise experience at low cost. With Gyms located in Swindon, Milton Keynes and Acton, London.
- Keep and maintain the gym to high standards including cleaning of equipment and sanitisation
- Membership sales and working on marketing/promotional activities in the local area including social media
- Delivery of fitness classes once qualified – this will include: designing and delivering fitness classes to gym members. Choosing music, choreography, class design and class planning.
- Inducting people to the gym and doing show rounds before signing up
- Taking part in local stunts to attract new clients including members of the public and businesses
- Participating in the making of adverts and videos to support the sales of the gym.
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Good standard of GCSE’s in English, Maths and Science
- Evidence of regularly taking part in physical activities/fitness with a keen want to build a career in fitness
- Ideally a level 2 Gym Instructor qualification or level 3 personal trainer and first aid at work (desirable but not essential)
Throughout this placement Kiss Gyms will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your transferrable skills, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance management, Timekeeping, Teamwork and communication.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now