Location: Torquay, Devon, England
Salary: GBP32234 - 34728 per Annum
Job Ref: JCTC00039
Posted: 30/11/2021Apply Now
Business Analyst - £32,234 - £34,728 Hybrid working. Torbay Area.
12 - 36 month Fixed Term Contract. Possibility of extension of contract or Permanent dependant on Budgets. To support Business Improvement & Change
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client to join their Business Improvement and Change Team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Analyst to join their team ASAP
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking business analysis assignments as an individual or a member of a team, as appropriate. They will be required to provide customer insight and process redesign expertise, run workshops and apply service improvement tools and techniques to support the change agenda.
- 25 days annual leave plus additional bank holidays and extra days for long service
- Equal pay
- A Career Average Re-valued Earnings (CARE) pension scheme through Peninsula Pensions
- A diverse range of career opportunities
- Work Life Balance options including a flexi-scheme (in most areas), career break scheme, home working, flexible retirement
- Family friendly benefits such flexible working, paid maternity, adoption and paternity leave schemes (where eligible), paid leave for fertility treatment
- Equal Opportunities policies
- Competitive salaries
- A healthy work environment which includes an Occupational Health and a Counselling and Employee Assistance Programme and a Wellbeing at Work Information Toolkit
- Employee Reward Scheme - online and in-store access to a range of local and national discounts exclusively for our employees;
- Professional Coaching Service for employees development
- Learning and development opportunities to support personal and career development
- Cycle scheme
- Eye care vouchers
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in a Business Analyst role using project analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of BA methodologies.
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
- Ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging and tight timelines.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation and interview skills.
- Capable of prioritising and managing own workload.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
To find more about this exciting opportunity please call Jackie Carson - 01392 340195 or send your CV to email@example.comApply Now