Developer and Data Team Lead
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP45000 - 50000 per Annum
Job Ref: PFC000023A
Posted: 30/11/2021Apply Now
Developer/Data Team Lead, up to £50,000 per annum + Benefits, Maidenhead + Office/Home working. Our client works with over 40 charities across the UK to provide market leading data services for mailing, response handling, reporting and analysis.
The Developer/Team Lead will be responsible for leading a team of two developers and two\three data analysts to ensure scheduled tasks are completed. In addition to this you will create and manage new and on-going projects. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to mould the role and be instrumental in progressing the companies’ range of in-house built applications.
- Ensure the team meet the delivery of scheduled tasks
- Actively manage new and existing development projects. Setting objectives and defining tasks.
- Development set-up and implementation. Liaising with stakeholder for successful completion.
- To support and mentor.
As an experienced Development Manager and Data Lead you will have:
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience in OO methodology
- Able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of database application development (MS SQL Server, TSQL, Stored Procedures and Functions)
- Self-motivated with a continuous improvement mind-set
- Source control usage, preferably GIT.
- Problem solve and fix bugs as discovered/reported.
- Write and maintain documentation and functional specs.
- Excellent Problem solver, positive and flexible attitude
- Able to multitask, often switching between numerous projects and various stages on a day-by day basis.
- Able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
Whilst not essential for the role it would be useful if you had previous experience in:
- Development experience with C# and .NET Core
- Experience with database design and development or MSSQL stored procedures and functions
- Powerquery in Excel
- Powershell scripting
- API development
- Microsoft Access
It would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of data protection and its impact on data, and how such functionality is incorporated into business management principles.
If this sound like the role for you, then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance.Apply Now