Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England
Salary: GBP24000 - 27000 per Annum
Job Ref: BRLAM000006
Posted: 14/01/2022Apply Now
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join an expanding Scientific instrument company based in Harpenden.
£24k-£27k per annum depending on experience with opportunity for Company Performance bonus. Working Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm.
You will work within a business critical department dealing with a range of shipping documentation, order processing, day to day logistics and customer service. You will liaise with suppliers located across Europe, therefore strong communication skills are essential.
The perfect candidate will have excellent telephone skills, be advanced in Microsoft office, with extremely diligent and strong organisation skills. The ability to prioritise workloads to strict deadlines and have a good attention to detail is essential.
As an experience Logistics Administrator you will bring both your Logistics and Administration expertise to the role including:
- Ensure product management, distribution and invoiced in timely & efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate with Customers and shipping partners.
- Liaison with Trading, Sales & Finance Team to optimise opportunities for the business
- Coordinate the logistics and documentation required for export of product.
- Responsible for documentation & associated administration tasks to ensure system records maintained and up to date
- Inspect and manage goods in / out
- You will need to be physically fit as you will also be responsible for goods in, utilisation of the pallet truck to assist with the storing of parts and equipment.
The Logistics Administrator role a key role with our client’s business and you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Shipping experience, with knowledge of shipping documentation
- Stock Admin experience
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to be meticulous and consistent on documentation.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft, Opera etc.)
In return my client offers a great working environment, competitive basic salary, pension and company profit share scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity! Please send your CV via this Job Board in the first instance.Apply Now