NHS HR Administrator
Location: Ascot, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP10 - 14 per Hour
Job Ref: MAWE003A3
Posted: 04/04/2022Apply Now
HR Administrator - Frimley NHS Foundation Trust. Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs/ week.
£10.29 - £14.32/hr depending on experience. IMMEDIATE START. Fixed Term contract to June 2022.
We are looking to appoint an Administrator with experience working within medical recruitment or candidate resourcing for a HR Administrator Role with Frimley NHS’ Human Resources Department.
This will be a varied role and therefore, the candidate must be confident multi-tasking in a fast paced and demanding environment.
As a HR Administrator, you will be responsible for general administration duties whilst ensuring the HR department is supported at all times.
The HR Administrator duties will include:
- Answering queries over the phone or by email
- Attending various internal meetings with the senior HR team
- Completing the on boarding process for new workers
- Liaising with different departments and department managers as and when necessary
- Making use of IT software like Word and Excel to record and share data
If you are an experienced Administrator with a background in HR or Recruitment, please apply now via this job board or call Wise Employment to find out more.Apply Now